Optometrist
Forum GOD!
Been a while since I've bought anything, but this is my second set of this scent, having finished the first set in K2 some time ago. It's gorgeous to my nose.
This one is my favorite scent! EnjoyIt's been years since I've used Wholly Kaw. This scent is much brighter than I'd imagined from the notes. A pleasant surprise.
I always got sweet / candy smellIt's been years since I've used Wholly Kaw. This scent is much brighter than I'd imagined from the notes. A pleasant surprise.
Thanks, Levi. It's definitely a lovely scent.This one is my favorite scent! Enjoy![]()
I'm certainly picking up the fruitiness of the plum.I always got sweet / candy smell
I don't know about others, but Sri's soap bases are amongst my top 5 overall and I really do like most of the scents as well.It's been years since I've used Wholly Kaw. This scent is much brighter than I'd imagined from the notes. A pleasant surprise.
Merchant of tobacco / king of bourbon are great scents. Dark / chocolatey and rich. . The entry level price also compare to the ones with the more flashy labelsI'm certainly picking up the fruitiness of the plum.
I recall using King of Oud years ago. I loved that one.Merchant of tobacco / king of bourbon are great scents. Dark / chocolatey and rich. . The entry level price also compare to the ones with the more flashy labels
Yes, I have both of those as well and agree with you regarding the scents.Merchant of tobacco / king of bourbon are great scents. Dark / chocolatey and rich. . The entry level price also compare to the ones with the more flashy labels
The thing that has turned me away fromYes, I have both of those as well and agree with you regarding the scents.
My current favourites of the brand are in no particular order - Chypre Rose, Fougere Mania & Amber Bamba.