How's the scent Rob, Regal?
Scent strength from the tub isn't very strong but I do like the scent. It reminds me of Christian Doir 'Dior Homme' but not as heavy...but you know and scents.How's the scent Rob, Regal?

Interesting! Fragrantica says that's a powdery floral and musk, sounds niceScent strength from the tub isn't very strong but I do like the scent. It reminds me of Christian Doir 'Dior Homme' but not as heavy...but you know and scents.![]()
Dior Homme is a nice one. Dior Homme Parfum is most definitely where it’s at!Interesting! Fragrantica says that's a powdery floral and musk, sounds nice![]()

Hmm, I might try Perfume Parlour's equivalent "Dee Or Homme"Dior Homme is a nice one. Dior Homme Parfum is most definitely where it’s at!![]()

Dior Homme is usually available to test in Boots. Monarch is a lot lighter though.Hmm, I might try Perfume Parlour's equivalent "Dee Or Homme"![]()