Nothing about this is correct.

ajc347

Forum GOD!
I don't know what the heck it is, I'm gonna say part poorly made clone/fake and part Frankenrazor, unless someone can prove otherwise.
Without any corroborating evidence, I think that analysis is spot on.

I’ve seen and owned most varieties of British Tech’s (including some rarely seen examples with Perspex baseplates, for example) and nothing about this razor seems right to me.

I suspect that someone has tried to make a local copy (albeit poorly) in the same way that people make fake goods today.

It’s definitely a curiousity, though. 🙂
 

Cheesepiece

Stickler
Without any corroborating evidence, I think that analysis is spot on.

I’ve seen and owned most varieties of British Tech’s (including some rarely seen examples with Perspex baseplates, for example) and nothing about this razor seems right to me.

I suspect that someone has tried to make a local copy (albeit poorly) in the same way that people make fake goods today.

It’s definitely a curiousity, though. 🙂
Missed out on a perspex baseplate Tech on eBay just the other day. Was very disappointed.
 
Top