Oh.....i have just noticed you now......are you the ever so slightly predatory looking person standing to the left of that 'vision of loveliness'That is really kind of you. Do they have Specsavers in Wales? I think you had better book in. I’m the fat bloke on the left not the fit bird on the right!
Yes! well spotted. That's me and not a copper in sight for a change.Oh.....i have just noticed you now......are you the ever so slightly predatory looking person standing to the left of that 'vision of loveliness'
It's a burden I have to carry Shaun.Well done Wayno, Mrs Wayno needs to up her camera skills.
Ankle monitor? I was told it was for blood pressure! Those fibbing cops.Good job, but I'm sure you were testing the limits of your bail conditions by being so close to a female who isn't your wife. You still have that ankle monitor attached?
“Excuse me dear, would you take a picture of me with this lovely young lady?” You think it’s out of focus accidentally?Apologies for the focus on the picture the Wife took it and she's effing useless.

My Wife knows I have no interest in lovely young ladies. She is secure in the knowledge I am only interested in her and that I would never,ever stray.....She is also incredibly daft!“Excuse me dear, would you take a picture of me with this lovely young lady?” You think it’s out of focus accidentally?
It’s a great shop and well worth a visit, the manager is really friendly and helpful and she knows her products.
I'm certain we could host a Northern meet there then go on to a nearby pub for a spot of lunch. What do you reckon?“Excuse me dear, would you take a picture of me with this lovely young lady?” You think it’s out of focus accidentally?
It’s a great shop and well worth a visit, the manager is really friendly and helpful and she knows her products.
Then I pity the lovely young men! He is a Northerner, after all.My Wife knows I have no interest in lovely young ladies.
Mate, we all know which end of the UK harbours all the young men fanciers and it isn’t the top end. Yep there are a few up North but they tend to be on sight seeing holidays.Then I pity the lovely young men! He is a Northerner, after all.