Boycie83
Space Cadet
That's phenomenal!Shaving Den - Jan 1st 2021 update
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
That's phenomenal!Shaving Den - Jan 1st 2021 update
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()

Thanks. Regarding the shorter bowl, it is a fixed handle and while you can firmly grip your hand around the handle on the larger SV bowl, this is not the case on the lower bowl. With the lower bowl, I find myself more or less cupping it, having the handle rest between my middle- and ringfinger. And yes, this one is readily available from what I know. Hope this helps.Chris beautiful collection, may I ask the shorter SV lathering bowl, can that be easily acquired and does the handle fit differently to other or is it still a push in handle?
Wow Amazing collection , I doubt there are many finer ones !My new shaving cabinets:
![]()
![]()
Yeah I've thought about that and that would become troublesome I think.I hope you have made arrangements for someone other than your wife to sell all that stuff in the event of your passing away.