Mundane News

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
Well after the sh!t storm of going through being at redundancy risk and having an interview for my role I have just had a call. I scored extremely high, it was on a points system. In fact I dropped only one point out on six questions. So I’m now full time, doing the same role ! Same student groups too. HOOORAAY ! and a few expletives and a bloody good drink tonight.

Last edited:

R181

Grumpy old man
That’s quite something. And I was worried about the odd coyote and coywolf that wanders our street and the woods across the road. I can deal with a coyote, but a bear is in another league completely.
I though them carting the black bear away on a stretcher was hilarious. There are not too many reports of black bears attacking people and that can usually be scared off by loud noises such as banging pots and yelling. Just don't get between a sow and her cubs or leave them no escape route. We get moose, deer, timber wolves/coyotes and the odd cougar in the city limits at times. Can make things interesting especially if you hit a moose, deer or black bear with your vehicle.

chrisbd

Forum GOD!
Well after the sh!t storm of going through being at redundancy risk and having an interview for my role I have just had a call. I scored extremely high, it was on a points system. In fact I dropped only one point out on six questions. So I’m now full time, doing the same role ! Same student groups too. HOOORAAY ! and a few expletives and a bloody good drink tonight.
Just reward for hard work and decication but it shouldn't be such trauma to achieve recognition.

Steed

Forum GOD!
Great news! :cheers:

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
Learnt a lesson today ! Don’t buy cheap packs of leads even on Amazon. This is the remains of the tip of a lightning lead that came apart in the charging port of my iPad. Took ages and a lot of care to extract and during the process it broke in to two.

211F18E4-1B7A-4A60-9785-16531C795218.jpeg

Last edited: