Merry Christmas

halvor

a most elusive fish
Merry Christmas, guys. Have a good one.

Woke up relatively early this morning after yesterday’s julebord, Christmas party, with friends from college. A white one, this year, which means I’ve been in a lot better shape than otherwise, and have just concluded the final shopping for the Christmas dinner (yes, went with goose) and brunches. Finding I enjoy much more a glass or two of alcohol at home rather than the at times excessive intake at parties. Boring and antisocial, or just grown up?

Anyway, a Belgian Triple awaits. Laters! :cheers:
 

Wayne

Forum Sod
Merry Christmas, guys. Have a good one.

Woke up relatively early this morning after yesterday’s julebord, Christmas party, with friends from college. A white one, this year, which means I’ve been in a lot better shape than otherwise, and have just concluded the final shopping for the Christmas dinner (yes, went with goose) and brunches. Finding I enjoy much more a glass or two of alcohol at home rather than the at times excessive intake at parties. Boring and antisocial, or just grown up?

Anyway, a Belgian Triple awaits. Laters! :cheers:
Julebord sounds nice, we in Yorkshire have a Duck Do.
 

wimmie

Wim


Felices Fiestas,


Joyeuses Fêtes, Prettige Feestdagen,


Buone Feste, Vanuinui vinaka Me Nomuni, Hau’oli Lanui (pronounced how-oh-lay la-new-ee – ),


Laethanta saoire sona, A Freylekhn Yontev,


Frohe Feiertage, Boas Festas, Selamat Hari Raya,


Tanoshii kurisumasu wo, Meri Kirihimete, 행복 휴일, Mutlu Bayramlar,


Jie Ri Yu Kuai, Sawadee Pee Mai, Ii holide eximnandi, Happy Holidays, Ya’ll,


Happy Holidays, Mates.


Wim
​
 
Top