A lovely soap which it was a shame to see discontinued.When you are scrabbling around at the back of your soap drawer, and find gold!
I have been nursing my last half-barrette of Valobra Glicerlanolina, and wondering what I was going to use as a pre-shave soap once it was gone, given Valobra have ceased production. Needless to say, the sight below brought a massive smile to my face.
And if you were wondering - Yes, it doubles as a wonderful shave soap.
![]()
![]()
They’re beautiful, really liking the briar one!View attachment 116346View attachment 116347
Two El Druida Shaving Brushes - both 27 Fan Knots - one is a Bocote Rustic and the other is a Briar Rustic.




The Brazilian Wilkies are good, in fact very good. Used one in a CG L2 and the shave was identical to the better non-platinum coated blades out of St Petersburg e.g. Perma-sharp, Minora Stainless and PSI / WizametWow, be intrested to hear more about how those blades perform I've never tried (or seen) any South American blades.
Edit: I now see the lug width is 26mm.... wtf need new a couple of new straps as well...
Interesting to point out that the lugs here are 24mm spaced apart.
...

Looks really niceJust got my RR Lupo 0.95 OC today. Will give it a go on next weeks shaves.
Bob
View attachment 116327
View attachment 116328