May 2022 Acquisitions

Ventastic

Forum GOD!
How did you find the handle in practice?
It seems like it could be a little slippery, unless one would grab it pretty close to the head.
Absolutely no issue with grip, so that the thought did not cross my mind even once during the 3 shaves I have now had with it. The balance is such that I hold it with my thumb and index finger on the raised grippy bit and my pinky finger under the base of the handle. The ensuing shave feels very natural and controlled.
 
Last edited:

Razorboy

Forum GOD!
😳 you are so very lucky ! Been after a strip for about 2 years ! Have a few ‘Sterilized’ era brushes in need of a new water transfer

they cost me like a brush ... I had been looking for them for years and I found them by chance from a seller in America who shipped to Afghanistan but not Italy ( as many others ) So I asked to a friend in USA to buy them for me and send them to me with fedex.
I could not even use my account on “ Shipito” because the American address did not match with my credit card adress …🤣
 

LeeMaz

Forum GOD!
9C55C961-DB28-445F-AE4A-966543DBF9D6.jpeg

CD7B63AD-9531-42D5-B829-34581DBECA4E.jpeg
A2B5EBEC-19D5-4A45-9E6E-A4E827CA5E31.jpeg
A StandoPolsaka Lando 2022 80mm handle to accompany my Yaqi Excalibur handle. It looks and feels amazing, though should have stuck with the 90mm version I originally wanted. No matter it looks and feels amazing especially the knurling and suits the head perfectly. It certainly makes me want to try one of his own razors and heads as well.
 

slapo

It's... alive!
View attachment 115610
View attachment 115612View attachment 115613A StandoPolsaka Lando 2022 80mm handle to accompany my Yaqi Excalibur handle. It looks and feels amazing, though should have stuck with the 90mm version I originally wanted. No matter it looks and feels amazing especially the knurling and suits the head perfectly. It certainly makes me want to try one of his own razors and heads as well.
Looks pretty good, and even the shade of grey seems to be pretty close.

I have the Chors, Cat Claw and Prowe II OC heads and like them a fair bit. Somewhat tempted by Leschy, but I think I'm alright for now.
 
Top