May 2018 Acquisitions

Salv

location : Kent
A couple of Soapy Science soaps....Mint Mint and the "Testing 1 2 3" of Ylang Ylang, Patchouli, Orange from Hannah and Jason.

And, a couple of Oleo Soapworks from Maggard Razors.



​
David,

lovely collection of soap you have there mate what are they like any as good as the
P&B Volupta That’s my favoured soap.
Need to try something different it’s the wait for shipping time gets me
(need it tomorrow very inpatient)

 

Optometrist

Forum GOD!
David,

lovely collection of soap you have there mate what are they like any as good as the
P&B Volupta That’s my favoured soap.
Need to try something different it’s the wait for shipping time gets me
(need it tomorrow very inpatient)
Thanks, Sonny, and I can highly recommend the Soapy Science soaps for their strong performance. I have always found that I need to load a P&B soap, heavily, otherwise the lather generated is too thin. I haven't needed to load a SS soap as much in order to produce a good lather. I would also say that the post-shave feel from SS is better than P&B. In terms of scents, that's obviously personal. Strength-wise, I put the two brands about equal. I personally wish both were stronger, but that's my preference in scents.
As for Oleo Duck Fat soaps, these are my first so can't really comment at this stage.
 

Salv

location : Kent
Thanks, Sonny, and I can highly recommend the Soapy Science soaps for their strong performance. I have always found that I need to load a P&B soap, heavily, otherwise the lather generated is too thin. I haven't needed to load a SS soap as much in order to produce a good lather. I would also say that the post-shave feel from SS is better than P&B. In terms of scents, that's obviously personal. Strength-wise, I put the two brands about equal. I personally wish both were stronger, but that's my preference in scents.
As for Oleo Duck Fat soaps, these are my first so can't really comment at this stage.
Thanks David how long did the shipping take for the SS soap?
 
Top