Shaverrific666
368
Acqua Di Gio Profumo.
No1 on my list of Fragrance wants. I'm getting a bottle at the end of the month.Acqua Di Gio Profumo.
![]()
Nice Wayne !No1 on my list of Fragrance wants. I'm getting a bottle at the end of the month.

Suit and tie isn't me although I can rock it in a nice Fred Perry and trousersNice Wayne !
I sniffed it this morning on the way to work.. and I must say it smells very classy..definitely better than the original..has a nice incense patchouli note.
Could work for suit and tie or nights out..I will post my full impressions once I receive it![]()
Nowt wrong with that Wayne..It definitely worksSuit and tie isn't me although I can rock it in a nice Fred Perry and trousers

I’ve heard It’s nuclear!![]()
Now that is a strong scent !!!!!!
Reminds me of Walking past a Lush shop !
One squirt on my arm earlier was VERY strong at first, but it has settled down very well. It’s going to last a very long time.I’ve heard It’s nuclear!


Did I not say one spray would do it?One squirt on my arm earlier was VERY strong at first, but it has settled down very well. It’s going to last a very long time.
