May 2018 Acquisitions

Wayne

Forum Sod
Two declaration Grooming soaps Forth and Pine and Gratiot Square the scents are really strong with these, hopefully they will not irritate my skin. The Forth and Pine was a shock I was expecting a Pine resin kinda scent but it's a massive hit of pure Neroli to my hooter.
A 26mm Maggards 2 band knot. My new Cocobolo and Copper handle arrived and it's awesome but the 28mm knot I intended to use won't fit..It is a proper beast of a knot so not a total surprise,It's way larger than the 30mm TGN I had in my ivory brush it's probably the largest knot I have seen to date the 26mm will be just fine when it arrives from across the pond. The 28mm went into my ivory brush and has made that one awesome lather machine.
 

SpeedyPC

The Dark Lord of Wet Shaving
Two packages received today. From the Land of OZ, the Gillette Super Adjustable long handle O4 1969 and the Gillette Flare Tip Black handle N1 1968. From the UK the 1940’s British Gillette Fat handle Tech, I didn't realise the fat handle tech is bloody light as a grasshopper.

 
Top