Dr Watson
James
Was it a shedder Halvor?
Was it a shedder Halvor?
Will do. I'll be wearing it tomorrow. I'll report back tomorrow night.Same question as the above postthanks
Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk
Not at all, but there was a spot of glue sneaking up on the side just above the socket. Didn’t look good in itself plus also skewed the knot somewhat. Good customer service from MichaelWas it a shedder Halvor?

Love my SilkSmoke knot, enjoyAPShaveCo 24mm SilkSmoke
![]()
Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
Ah, I see. Good to hear it was sorted without fussNot at all, but there was a spot of glue sneaking up on the side just above the socket. Didn’t look good in itself plus also skewed the knot somewhat. Good customer service from Michael![]()

Beautiful distinctive handle on the Karve.
Yes, James and having held the razor, I can't believe it sells for a relatively low price, compared with the other razors about. At least the customs wasn't that bad.Beautiful distinctive handle on the Karve.![]()
$525 AUD for a Titanium Paradigm razorTitanium Paradigm. She looks lovely, she feels lovely so here's hoping she shaves lovely. We'll know soon enough. Shave report to follow in SOTD.
View attachment 29606
my kidney hurts 
Fortunately, mine was a BST acquisition.$525 AUD for a Titanium Paradigm razormy kidney hurts
![]()
Well jealousTitanium Paradigm. She looks lovely, she feels lovely so here's hoping she shaves lovely. We'll know soon enough. Shave report to follow in SOTD.
View attachment 29606