May 2018 Acquisitions

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
Nice sample set..........do they post or are they in store only ?
They do post.

https://www.penhaligons.com/trade-routes-miniature-collection/

£24 in store, worth a visit if you are close enough of passing through that way. I went with a mate to Ipswich to pick up a couple of cars, he’s a dealer. Coming back we decided to detour and go via Bicester Village. Which turned out expensive LOL.

I was chatting to the fella working in there and he did a deal on the Opus. I had a 50ml travel size and a 300ml Shower Gel for £53.

Back to the samples each one smells fantastic, Halfeti edges it as the best of the bunch though. 5ml bottles so 25ml in total, decent sized and ideal for travelling.
 

Wayne

Forum Sod
Vladimir Ferdman handle. Cocobolo, Clear resin and Copper Resin. I have a Maggards 28mm two band finestto put in it. From order to post 3 days, that takes some beating by anyone. I think it’s bloody gorgeous and cannot wait to get the knot in and try it.

EF6C42FD-EA39-431A-B322-9A961557EB5B.jpeg
 

halvor

a most elusive fish
Vladimir Ferdman handle. Cocobolo, Clear resin and Copper Resin. I have a Maggards 28mm two band finestto put in it. From order to post 3 days, that takes some beating by anyone. I think it’s bloody gorgeous and cannot wait to get the knot in and try it.

View attachment 29458
Pure class, that one, Wayne. Lovelicious!
 

Salv

location : Kent
Thanks Wayne

my bank balance is awesome lower too I have another one coming
at the end of the week.
 
Top