March Acquisitions

sev-8

Forum GOD!
Found this in an antique shop in Brecon around 10 minutes after I arrived. The handle feels lighter and narrower than other ball end handles I've seen, so am guessing it's aluminium? Also, looks like something is missing from the set as the loop next to the handle is empty, any ideas what should be there?
 

Attachments

TobyC

Patriot
There are thousands of those kind of things out there, and they weren't put together by Gillette, could be almost anything, but my guess is nail clippers.
 

sev-8

Forum GOD!
There are thousands of those kind of things out there, and they weren't put together by Gillette, could be almost anything, but my guess is nail clippers.
The leather case definitely isn't Gillette branded, so I get that they're not a standard, mass produced item by Gillette. The empty loop is round and about the same size as the one that holds the handle. I'll take a better photo when I have a chance, but off the top of my head, not sure what should/could fit there.
 
Top