D
Deleted member 1881
Guest
Oooops!


From wiki: "attar = a fragrant essential oil, typically made from rose petals. Best quality rose EO is produced in Bulgaria. More than 90 per cent of the rose attar produced in Bulgaria is exported to the US, France and Switzerland". Most upscale designers and niche perfumers use it exclusively.
When you buy attar, I would recommend Golden Rose and Regina line of products (GR is unisex, Regina for men), not Rose of Bulgaria. Cream/soap RoB is not very good also.

Good choice! I think it's one of these typical love/hate scents. I loved it from the moment when I first opened the shaving soap. My wife hates it with a passion. She says it makes me smell like an old manAnd now it's time for a Yuzu/Rose/Patchouli from Chatillon Lux!

Just hover the mouse over it, that's enough.Press and hold the like button for reactions, just like Facebook.
Whaaat? An old man? Like Floid you mean?Good choice! I think it's one of these typical love/hate scents. I loved it from the moment when I first opened the shaving soap. My wife hates it with a passion. She says it makes me smell like an old man![]()
You'd have to ask her that. I quite enjoy the scent of Y/R/P soap and splash.Whaaat? An old man? Like Floid you mean?
There is no mouse on mobileJust hover the mouse over it, that's enough.
