Dayum, that is really solid work Tom. Well done, well done indeed.Have all 3 polished up now. Time to save up for the knots.
![]()
![]()
Awesome Tom! Beautiful work indeed. How big are the holes?Have all 3 polished up now. Time to save up for the knots.
![]()
![]()
24 mm a bit over.. I am going to try TGN knots. 2 band badger, Boar and synthetic. this will be my 3rd set of brushes. I have 3 fantastic brushes from Jim over on TSD and 3 brushes I printed out at work. I like matching sets and home made brushes. I find hand made to be the things I like best.Awesome Tom! Beautiful work indeed. How big are the holes?
24 mm a bit over.. I am going to try TGN knots. 2 band badger, Boar and synthetic. this will be my 3rd set of brushes. I have 3 fantastic brushes from Jim over on TSD and 3 brushes I printed out at work. I like matching sets and home made brushes. I find hand made to be the things I like best.
Beautiful Tom! 
Such beautiful craftsmanship Tom. I'm truly blown away by your immense talent.Have all 3 polished up now. Time to save up for the knots.
![]()
![]()