Optometrist
Forum GOD!
Two razors purchased 30th December and 1st January took six weeks.Finger in the air, what’s the delivery timeframe from Maggards at the moment?
Two razors purchased 30th December and 1st January took six weeks.Finger in the air, what’s the delivery timeframe from Maggards at the moment?
This doesn’t surprise me. Last Spring I sent a package from NY to a friend in Norway. That took 3 1/2 weeks. This past September (14) I mailed a package to a gentleman in Portugal. Earlier this week, five and a half months later - yes, you read it correctly - the package appeared on my doorstep. We’re trying again, this time with tracking. Vaya con dios, little box!My last order(single soap) took 4 weeks
well..looks like I'm buying some Karve baseplates
I am resisting the temptation for soaps. I have enough I am telling myself ! So I’m not even looking !well..looks like I'm buying some Karve baseplates
Unfortunately looks like Karve products are excluded from this 10% off offer... but you’d at least get 20% off international shipping.well..looks like I'm buying some Karve baseplates
Bad news chap - read the small printwell..looks like I'm buying some Karve baseplates
NOOOOO!!!Bad news chap - read the small print