MAGGARD RAZORS

D

Deleted member 1881

Guest
That's fantastic but I still don't need any more soap !!' :) P.

Me neither. I think I won't buy anything.
Hmmm. I have no space inside the house!

Ok, maybe there is a little space in the closet! Instead of shirts I will hang soaps! :-0
 

p.b

Forum GOD!
Maggards offer half price shipping and then announce B&M Bay Rum is back in stock after a very ling time - coincidence? No, a message from the Gods that would be foolish to ignore...
 
D

Deleted member 1881

Guest
Maggards offer half price shipping and then announce B&M Bay Rum is back in stock after a very ling time - coincidence? No, a message from the Gods that would be foolish to ignore...
Oh no, wallet now is trying to hide from us. Mine has gone under the fridge and it refuses to come close to me. Thank God we have our credit card! Hehe
 
D

Deleted member 1881

Guest
I'm very tempted to get some Chatty Lux Skin Salve. Anyone who have experience with that stuff?
Very dense creamy balm, works wonders to dry skin, but expensive.. A dab is needed and the face should be slightly damp.
 
Top