Maggard Razors and VAT for EU Customers

karlc

Forum GOD!
Did anyone used the FedEx International Connect shipping service from Maggard yet? View attachment 150619
Ive used it a few times now. Economy delivery used to be decent years ago (about a week) but has been getting slower over the years (around 3 weeks now). Fedex takes a few days and is sometimes cheaper or maybe a dollar more

owlman

Forum GOD!
Economy delivery used to be decent years ago (about a week) but has been getting slower over the years (around 3 weeks now).
It used to be a very reliable ten days to Germany door-to-door, but it has indeed slowed down. However, part of the reason seems to be that it now often takes about a week for an order to get moving in the first place. For example, I've currently placed an order and got the "your item has been shipped" notification on April 30, but according to the tracking info it was first processed by the carrier on May 7.

Levi

Forum GOD!
The Economy was my go to shipping option, cheap and delivery in 10-20 days to Belgium, with my last order the shipping price for three soaps was equal to the FedEx option. So I picked the FedEx shipping. Delivered in 5 days with no additional customs cost 🤷‍♂️ which is unusual because we have to pay 21% taxes en custom formalities 17€ on any package that comes from outside the EU.

Ventastic

Forum GOD!
The Economy was my go to shipping option, cheap and delivery in 10-20 days to Belgium, with my last order the shipping price for three soaps was equal to the FedEx option. So I picked the FedEx shipping. Delivered in 5 days with no additional customs cost 🤷‍♂️ which is unusual because we have to pay 21% taxes en custom formalities 17€ on any package that comes from outside the EU.
When was that? My Fedex customs bills have always arrived via post about a week after delivery of the packages :(