Lather Mafia ? What of three base have you tried.

Randy

Forum GOD!
Not exactly like HAGS. The texture is different and the final lather too.

I have only tried the LDA base, it's the sheep tallow and I find it very good. Not Barrister & Mann good or Ariana & Evans, but good enough.

Great stickers, packaging, scent, Alexandros has done a good job with these.

It's behind Grooming Cult in all aspects but the price is fair.

Master Iguana, in your services anything you want
 

DesertIguana

Forum GOD!
Not exactly like HAGS. The texture is different and the final lather too.

I have only tried the LDA base, it's the sheep tallow and I find it very good. Not Barrister & Mann good or Ariana & Evans, but good enough.

Great stickers, packaging, scent, Alexandros has done a good job with these.

It's behind Grooming Cult in all aspects but the price is fair.

Master Iguana, in your services anything you want
Well I have been think on a couple of HAGS out of EU, because the price is some much better then locally. PMed Supplier, ask when they were restocking, they said will not. Look at Mafia, so I asked question.
 
Top