KAI SALON SELECT

chazt

shave
The Luffy design is the same head as @chazt “woody”. Seeing this I thought maybe this was the intended blade.
Currently, the Kai Kasho website and brochures have no references to Luffy. I also learned a bit about the scalloped Kai blade profile vs. the non-scalloped. The gist is scalloped bladed models were designed for hair styling. Apparently the scallops aid in lifting the hairs being styled. Sound familiar? So, that design feature, with reduced blade exposure and the lip on the blade edge combine to create a reduced blade feel experience for a person who wants to shave his face with the same instrument.
 

Fozzie Bear

Forum Clod!
I got a packet of the Premium guard from Japan Ebay at some expense, can't say it was worth the money.

Find the Protouch MG better, so in my opinion save yourself some money and stick with the Protouch. Premium Guard not worth the extra expense and hassle.
 
Top