The Gentleman
Forum GOD!
It does and the soap is a fantastic performer.Paul, I believe Paul @Boybunny has just begun using the soap. Apparently, it really opens up when lathered.
It does and the soap is a fantastic performer.Paul, I believe Paul @Boybunny has just begun using the soap. Apparently, it really opens up when lathered.
I’ve always wondered about these, as only ever seen pictures, is the soap prt an artificial lid?
Here's one in action....I’ve always wondered about these, as only ever seen pictures, is the soap prt an artificial lid?
Jon, it's all soap, no artificial looking soap lid.I’ve always wondered about these, as only ever seen pictures, is the soap prt an artificial lid?

I’m amazed! I genuinely thought it was a lid!
Jon, do you know what the irritant is? Is it the base or simply one of the essential oils used in the scent you had?I’m amazed! I genuinely thought it was a lid!
I wish I didn’t react to MDC. Although I was told it could be because of the loading time.
How's the scent of the Zingari Gypsy? I love the scent of Zingari's The Socialite and I'm hoping some of their other sweet scents are good, too.Mail call from Maggard! Glad it arrived before the first of July!View attachment 94616