Northam Saint
Forum GOD!
Chubby 2 Synthetic
Goodfellas Italian Orange Soap

Do not get fooled by the price of this soap. Give it water and it will reward you with an excellent slick lather.
Please let me know how it performs.This soap smells virtually identical to the discontinued C&E Indian Sandalwood Cream, only stronger. Lovely scent.![]()
Looking forward to trying it in the morning with the Chubby.Do not get fooled by the price of this soap. Give it water and it will reward you with an excellent slick lather.
The residual slickness is the highlight of this soap. You can easily buff the unlathered areas!
Stefan, will do, however, there's a Ruds Shaves video on this soap, a couple of weeks ago.Please let me know how it performs.
How much was the shipping cost?This soap smells virtually identical to the discontinued C&E Indian Sandalwood Cream, only stronger. Lovely scent.![]()
I used Shipito, so around $5 to LA and then $15 to UK. Direct shipping alone would have been more and that would also have incurred the additional fees.How much was the shipping cost?
I used Shipito, so around $5 to LA and then $15 to UK. Direct shipping alone would have been more and that would also have incurred the additional fees.
I know, I saw Ruds video. Want your opinion as wellStefan, will do, however, there's a Ruds Shaves video on this soap, a couple of weeks ago.

Yourself, Martin.With Shipito, do you fill out the customs forms yourself or this is done by them?

Thought so. I just needed a confirmation. Thanks David!Yourself, Martin.![]()
Unfortunately the latest Med Preps don't work as well as the old ones for me so I would very much like to buy from you if you don't mind selling some. I really want to buy the old version of this blade, as for my face is much better the older version.. Please, please let me know if you decide to sell...My second box of 250 Personna Med Prep blades purchased at Connaught Shaving. Sterling service from Connaught's, next day free delivery and a good price on the blades. Well done @Paul @connaughtshaving.com