Optometrist
Forum GOD!
And the soap completes the full set.
What’s the scent like?
Excellent, Wayne.View attachment 52112
Couldn’t hold out much longer I just had to have a Tatara Nodachi.
Cheers David I shall. I just emailed Tatara and asked about the handles. Unlike Bal I prefer shorter handles and really liked the Tatara handle. The handles are interchangeable. I hve asked if I can have my Nodachi with a Tatara handle. You never know I may be lucky.Excellent, Wayne.
Try the enclosed Feathers. They're perfectly matched.
Never seen those before! Let us know how you find them...View attachment 52057
Murphy & McNeil Gael Laoch.
The scent is fantastic and the soap is much firmer than before which is great news for me.
Terror on the way. I look forward to your views.
Used it for the first time tonight and I like it even more than I expected. The performance is of course great, but I like the fresh and crisp scent and the chill factor is good, without any tears in the eyes of the menthol. And my face felt cool long after the shave, helped buy the aftershave of course.Terror on the way. I look forward to your views.
Damn I need this soap..Used it for the first time tonight and I like it even more than I expected. The performance is of course great, but I like the fresh and crisp scent and the chill factor is good, without any tears in the eyes of the menthol. And my face felt cool long after the shave, helped buy the aftershave of course.