Yes the SV Mountain White was an impulse purchase (not that the anodised aluminium SE razor wasn't).
I even reached the point of contacting a fellow member (and friend) before the brush arrived so as to propose to him if he wanted to buy the brush off me.
The arrival of the brush changed all that, though.
I am still a synths fanatic but, trust me, when you get your hands on an SV Mountain White, you will not want to put it down.
It's crazy soft and has an immense overall luxurious presence. Backbone is (at best) medium. 'New' (unwet) condition free loft is 50mm.
View attachment 32104
Now, moving on.
The ATT Calypso with the anodised aluminium finish arrived and looked like that straight out of the box:
View attachment 32105 View attachment 32106 View attachment 32107
At 15:41 local time I contacted Anthony at the Shave Lounge addressing the issue via email.
At 16:06 I had a detailed reply on the matter, asking me to keep the razor as is, and on top of that saying they would send me a replacement new handle plus I would get a partial refund for the mistake in the quality of the merchandise. The refund was effected a minute later, at 16:07 hrs.
I've been in the forums and doing online shopping for years but frankly speaking I've never had seen anything like this before - and our James
@Acer89 was right about this vendor. The response from the Shave Lounge was lightning fast + super professional - and for this reason I cannot praise them enough.