Blackmass
Forum GOD!
Last edited:
That must have felt an eternity, Rob. Hope you like it. The polish on those razors is always exemplary.So this rocked up after a three month wait...
Haircut & Shave Co 17-4 PO 76 SB.
View attachment 84738View attachment 84740View attachment 84741
View attachment 84739
View attachment 84737
@Optometrist
That looks stunning RobSo this rocked up after a three month wait...
Haircut & Shave Co 17-4 PO 76 SB.
View attachment 84738View attachment 84740View attachment 84741
View attachment 84739
View attachment 84737
@Optometrist
It was a tad frustrating, yes....but as you know David, 'this isn't my first rodeo' when it comes to wait for razors.That must have felt an eternity, Rob. Hope you like it. The polish on those razors is always exemplary.
Thanks Daz. I'm very happy with it. Just got to see how it shaves now.That looks stunning Rob![]()
Lost in transit?So this rocked up after a three month wait...
Haircut & Shave Co 17-4 PO 76 SB.
View attachment 84738View attachment 84740View attachment 84741
View attachment 84739
View attachment 84737
@Optometrist
No. I placed my order on 29th October and it was despatched last week via Shipito.Lost in transit?
I see the website now says price on application. You bought at the right time, Rob.It was a tad frustrating, yes....but as you know David, 'this isn't my first rodeo' when it comes to wait for razors.
Ah, well I hope it was worth the wait.No. I placed my order on 29th October and it was despatched last week via Shipito.
What's in a couple of letters, Alex?Ah, well I hope it was worth the wait.
On the topic of transport problems, a recent order of mine via Canada post was incorrectly sorted and got sent to Australia instead of Austria
6 weeks and counting.
No kangaroos in Austria DavidWhat's in a couple of letters, Alex?

A fine haul of items and blades. Do you know when those Gillette Platinums were made? As ever, I'm really impressed with your ability to source NOS blades.Decent haul in the mail today:
AP ShaveCo 26mm Cashmere
Razorock Lupo .72 SB
Grooming Dept Mumtaz
NOS English Gillette Platinum x 90
View attachment 84717
HiThe result of @SeanC enabling. These arrived today. I'm impressed with how quickly they were delivered. Curiosity got the better of me regarding the Proraso foam and threw in a Palmolive menthol for good measure on a Maguire's order
View attachment 83591
Right here my good man:Hi
hope you do mind I ask? Where did u order London Bridge from ?
www.atgshaving.com