Intended acquisitions 2017

DaveThumper

Forum GOD!
Got a nice little Christmas bonus from a company i do a bit of work for,so i'm thinking of a Revisor 6-0038 when there back to work at the end of Jan,that will be my only purchase in 2017,lol
 

dowsing

Forum GOD!
Blackbird OC and standard in polished which has already been ordered. Otherwise I've put my name down for some of the forum LE soaps.
I don't really need anything else and could with a bit of a clear out, but no doubt I'll have my head turned by something shiny.
 

Nick_S

Forum GOD!
There's nothing hardware wise that I am gassing for.
Software? Well, more P&B when the new fragrances come out, more OSP to plug the gaps in the line, more Wickham (again to fill out my collection), more NSS (again, fragrances to fill the gaps where I don't own them yet).

Other than that, nada. I need to keep my spending under control.
 

Burgundy

Forum GOD!
Definite
  • Santa Maria Novella Crema da barba (v3)
  • JabonMan soap
  • Myrsol Don Miguel 1919 AS
Probable
  • A new synthetic brush
  • Gillette Hybrid Tech
Possible
  • Gillette Red Tip Rocket
  • Gillette TV Special Rocket
  • Colonial General in Brass
  • Shavemac Silvertip 3 Band
  • Replates
 
Last edited:
Top