alwinvrm
Guru
I miss very well engineered balance between aggression and efficiency.A Rockwell 6S would be a Ford Superduty: Solid, Brutal, Effective.
View attachment 32033
View attachment 32034
View attachment 32035
I miss very well engineered balance between aggression and efficiency.A Rockwell 6S would be a Ford Superduty: Solid, Brutal, Effective.
View attachment 32033
View attachment 32034
View attachment 32035
Why did I scroll back up to look at the razor again? Did I just make an automatic decision of razor over a gorgeous woman....damn.Hopefully the last one will make up for my poor photo's.
View attachment 38892 View attachment 38893
View attachment 38894
It worked in reverse for me, I was looking for razors and bought a mini.Why did I scroll back up to look at the razor again? Did I just make an automatic decision of razor over a gorgeous woman....damn.

Italian ,affordable, aggressive, but very efficient - as long as you embrace it's "flaws" and "quirkiness" and accept it's special character .
overall the whole is greater than the sum of it's parts... the Fatip Piccolo:
View attachment 38908
The Amazing Alfa Romeo GTV 2000
View attachment 38909