If MONEY was no object, what Soap would you buy & use?

chazt

shave
Hope it is special, as it is pricy.
Pricey perhaps because it’s so, so soft. If it satisfies in the crucial areas of slickness and blade protection I’ll be very pleased. Its scent is already aces in my book! I’ve used other creams in tubs and jars which in my limited experience are generally firmer than creams in squeezy tubes. Just my opinion, ymmv. Looking forward to my Monday shave :okay:
 

TRS

Veteran
I visit the soap and shaving cream sections of theconnaughtshaving and realize there is still so much interesting stuff I haven't tried yet. But the first thing I’d like to try is Martin de Candre
 

Mark12

Forum GOD!
I'd love to try a Tallow Tabac and a Tallow Speick. Basically some of the pre tallow removal classics 👍 I was a touch too late to the party...
 

Randy

Forum GOD!
Wholly Kaw tallow with donkey milk is bloody EXCELLENT!!
When WK dries inside the puck, then the loading is very difficult.

Also, how Randy missed this thread with the shark & kangaroo sperm?

If money wasn't a problem I wanted very badly to try the king of all soaps, Panama Boellis.
 
Top