I need some retail therapy....

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
Which one do you use?
Ancestry.co.uk

I’m back to 1532 and my family, male line, owning a Castle and land and being nobility. If you are lucky you can just happen on a distant relative having a family tree that your related to, then the work is done. My Family were massive in Victoria times 12 kids for my Great, great grandparents. Also found a link to a famous Wild West law man. Interesting stuff.

For free access Familysearch.org is good. It‘s church of the later day Saints ran, BUT a they do not bother you with emails or any religious stuff.
 
Last edited:

slapo

It's... alive!
hifiheadphones.co.uk have a sale on a bunch of audio related stuff, and the Etymotic ER2XR is now available for less than £100 there, which is a great price, IMO. They also have some refurbished stuff (usually returns with replaced accessories) for a good deal less than the standard price.
I bought a bunch of mostly in-ears and accessories from them. So far so good. :)
 
Top