How to get the right hat.

Discussion in 'Grooming and Style' started by JamieM, Jun 26, 2018.

1. Rufusdog

Rufusdog Forum GOD!

My goodness, my sartorial education has been lacking. I don’t like hats particularly, but I have to wear one. In winter and colder weather I wear a flat cap and in the summer I wear a bucket hat when working in the garden and a Panama when I’m out and about. When it rains I have a hood on my rain jacket and a waterproof cap. I’m not into Fedoras, Homburgs, etc. as they make me feel self-conscious.

2. Str8_Shaver

Str8_Shaver Forum GOD!

porkpie hats for me.. I have 3 custom made by the likes of Black Sheep Hatworks, and Art Fawcett.. :okay:

Kevy and JayGee like this.
  3. chris.hale

chris.hale Forum GOD!

Cold weather = beanie.
    Hot weather = bandanna.

Both selected on the basis of what my wife will be seen with me wearing. :D

Grarea, Thug and Mrchick like this.
  4. Nishy

Nishy Forum GOD! Staff Member

Running hot water, turn the boiler off, claim it's bust, claim you paid for a plumber to come out, turn it back on. Only works if she is not in the house and never touches the boiler.

mbarno and Britva like this.
  5. Nishy

Nishy Forum GOD! Staff Member

I had a geek hat which was laughed at but then admired. It is a hard baseball cap with a solar panel on the top and a fan fitted into the visor. You get the drift keeps you cool and looks foolish. Ended up giving it to a customer who power walks for charity he loves it.

chris.hale and Britva like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice