Pat-W
Forum GOD!
Thank you Sirwelcome
Thank you Sirwelcome
Thanks for the welcomeWelcome to ATG


P.Thanks for the welcome SirWelcome to forum![]()
A big welcome straight back to you my brotherPat, you was here before me but not for too long so I would like to whole heartedly welcome you my brother from another mother, WelcomeP.

Thank youHi and welcome to ATG!
Thank youWelcome!
Hello Kerry,thanks for the welcome.Glad you enjoyed the Bonny banks of Loch Lomond.Hi Pat, welcome. Back in 09 I spent a week up by Loch Lomond and did frequent runs in and out of Glasgow (airport). Gorgeous part of the world.
Cheers,
Kerry.
Definitely. Auchentoshan is one of my favourite distilleriesHello Kerry,thanks for the welcome.Glad you enjoyed the Bonny banks of Loch Lomond.
Haste ye back
Cheers

I haven’t been inside the distillery,I’ve passed it many times heading north to do a bit of hill walking or weekends away with the wife.More importantly though I have polished off a few of their 12 year old whisky .With the help of some friends of courseDefinitely. Auchentoshan is one of my favourite distilleries![]()
