Happy with my lot.

MntnMan62

Forum GOD!
As someone who has succumbed to RAD, BAD, SSAD, SCAD, LBAD and any other AD you can think of, lately I've been only reaching for me vintage Gillette New Deluxe sitting on a Ikon Bulldog 85mm matte finish handle. For my beard it is the smoothest razor I've used and while every so often I'll try one of the other 9 razors in my rotation, after one shave I'll go back to the New Deluxe. I guess if I had to pick one razor for the rest of my life, at this point in time, I pick the vintage Gillette New Deluxe.
 

FSword

Forum GOD!
I'm pretty content with my brushes (most of the time I use Semogue SOC 2-band and EJ Synthetic fibre 25mm) and my soaps (Nuavia/MdC/Tabac 99%). The razors though are another story...
 
D

Deleted member 476

Guest
But will it be as good.. could it be as good? :D . Looking forward to the model T but not holding the side of my pants on it.
I am. From all the reviews, I don't doubt that I would find my shaving zen with a 6S, but I am a TTO razor shaver at heart (Gillette Rocket HD), so I am holding off and patiently waiting to see how the model T works out first before finalising which to get.

That said, we Canadians design and machine some mighty fine and happy DE razors.
 
D

Deleted member 476

Guest
Tud Yaqi brush put all my brushes to rest.
I will order another one just to have a backup.
synth or badger? I understand that they make both.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top