Handle comparison

DeeCee

Dan
Morning gents,
Has anyone got any photos of the Ikon Bulldog and OSS next to each other for comparison? I have the bulldog, but want something a little bigger and heavier, but didn't know how much bigger the OSS is?

Cheers
 

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Fine choice of handles at Maggards too, and don't forget about Shavers Delight on eBay, although his prices have gone up...
 

DeeCee

Dan
Thanks @Sapat and @Rowlers
I will have a look.... I always get scared about ordering things from the US, although I have been fairly lucky at not getting stung with any customs charges yet
 

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member

DeeCee

Dan
Yeah, I've seen the windrose ones before and I do like them, but they do seem pricey in comparison to others
 

MrK1

Forum GOD!
@DeeCee Still looking for an iKon OSS handle?

I recommend here: https://connaughtshaving.com/secoss.html every iKon seconds item I have from Connaught appeared perfect to my eye.

Or you could try this one if you want to save some money, I am assuming it is the real thing:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/iKon-OSS...894072?hash=item362c070ef8:g:f2kAAOSwz7NaheyJ
That eBay one looks ok.

Don't buy this one, its a fake:

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/232350417592

The last knurled ring is not as thick as the genuine handle.

The OSS is one of my favourite handles and personally I would go with the Connaught one.
As mentioned, the seconds look perfect.
 

Chris

Forum DOG!
Staff member
The iKon Bulldog is my all-time favourite handle, I have an 80mm and three 85s polished, matt and black.
 

DeeCee

Dan
Thanks for the info guys, really appreciate it! I never knew you could get 2 versions of the Bulldog..... I have the shiny one. I do like it a lot, but is a little short and light for me, also I would prefer one with a grip that goes all the way down the handle. The bulldog has the smooth bits right where I seem to place a finger and can make it slippy at times... the search continues......
 
Top