Goodbye (for a while?)

carbold

Carlo
Just got a message from Yuri. He’s currently in hospital so not able to partecipate but he is very touched and grateful, he asked me to thank you all for what you are doing. Will send updates as I get them
 
Last edited:
A very quick message to all of you. I really don't know how to thank you. I'm speechless for real. You're all in my heart. In a due time I'll reply to everyone involved in helping me.
I just say that we'll be some other (very great) raffles the next days. Items that maybe I'd have sold in future. So, please, all the participans to the new raffles will be called to take the items if they win ! (sorry for my English this time, I know you got the point)

Thanks, thanks, thanks, and still many thanks. A big hug to all of you.
@carbold You know I'll never be grateful enough...
 

The Gentleman

Forum GOD!
Just read this. It makes me very sad. Keep fighting Yuri and I wish you all the best.
Forums are strange places, but when I want to leave the real world for a while, ATG is the place I go to.
 

MPH

Forum GOD!
Although I have never been in your situation Yuri, I was in a pretty bad place a few years ago when my wife became very ill (potentially fatal),and spent months in hospital and I had 3 small children and was working for an ar##hole company that refused to help and give me any time off.

We are all different, but for me ATG was a real help. I certainly stopped replying to threads/group buys etc, but having an hour or so a day dipping into other people's lives/jokes/excitement made me realise the world keeps turning and it took my mind off things for a short while at least. For me this helped.

I hope you are in a better place soon, and if so keep popping back, even if you don't have the energy to contribute! :)

All the very best.
 
Last edited:
Top