Forged in Fire

ajc347

Forum GOD!
I love forged in fire and have watched every episode so far. The associated series knife or death is great as well.

Having an interest in the weaponry that's being made is what got me into the series. It's really helped my understanding of various differences between blade types and forging techniques.

I'd love to see a show with all five of the different judges on the panel. I really miss Jason Knight; he was awesome. :)
 

ManicDee

póg mo thóin
Love watching it, the way Doug glides and shows his mastery with swords and knives and utters the famous "It will Kill!"
Makes you wonder how he would use a straight? and now he will bleed :)
 
Last edited:

Benz3ne

Forum GOD!
I enjoy it, as does the OH. I cut my finger on a rather sharp edge of a tin the other day, uttered "Your tin.. will cut" which saw my other half chuckle rather than help me.
 

Blademonkey

Forum GOD!
I enjoy it, as does the OH. I cut my finger on a rather sharp edge of a tin the other day, uttered "Your tin.. will cut" which saw my other half chuckle rather than help me.
Just finnished cleaning up the tea I spat out when laughing at your comment Ben, very funny indeed :) P.
 
Top