Fitjar soaps and creams available again

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Thoroughly enjoying using Fjellheim soap. The scent is much stronger now that I've stored it in an air tight container and it's had around 8 uses. Yesterday it actually reminded me of my Amouage Epic Man perfume. It has the same peppery resinous tone. Lovely stuff. I was also initially wrong about my statement regarding yoghurt like lather. Yesterday's lather was yoghurt like and extremely slick. It definitely doesn't explode into lather, similar to Tabac or P&B but it doesn't struggle either.
 

Chris

Forum DOG!
Staff member
The fjellheim's becoming a favourite of mine. I did wonder about your initial assessment of the lather Nishy, mine was great from the first attempt. I do tend to load heavily though, saving soap has never been an interest of mine!
 
S

Steve Bowles

Guest
I've ordered a shaving cream (Fjellheim), and two soaps (Slåtterøy, Havn), along with a lathering bowl. I might just throw everything else into a drawer and forget about them.
 

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
The fjellheim's becoming a favourite of mine. I did wonder about your initial assessment of the lather Nishy, mine was great from the first attempt. I do tend to load heavily though, saving soap has never been an interest of mine!
Yh I hold my hands up, I wasn't disappointed in the lather but I found it to be less dense than some of my favourites. To be fair it still is. But i'm comparing against my favourite soaps. Fitjar isn't far off, now that I have used it several times and dialed it in if you like I am getting great thick slick lather. Agree that a heavy load is needed, again this is not the case with my top soaps. The scent is gorgeous and keeps me coming back. Post shave is amongst the best too IMO.
 

Blackmass

Forum GOD!
And the verdict, Mr man-of-many-names Bulger-Marr-Wheeler-Rob?
I did write the post at 12:39am this morning so it will be tomorrow when I use it. :p: I will post my thoughts on it though.

Not sure what you mean about the man-of-many-names though?:scratchhead:

I get the Marr and Rob bit but 'Bulger' and 'Wheeler' have gone right over my head (which, granted isn't hard).:) Care to enlighten me?

My name's Rob by the way.
 

halvor

a most elusive fish
I did write the post at 12:39am this morning so it will be tomorrow when I use it. :p: I will post my thoughts on it though.

Not sure what you mean about the man-of-many-names though?:scratchhead:

I get the Marr and Rob bit but 'Bulger' and 'Wheeler' have gone right over my head (which, granted isn't hard).:) Care to enlighten me?

My name's Rob by the way.
Yeah, I know it's Rob in real life. Bulger is the character in Black Mass with Johnny Depp. And Wheeler, well that was me for some reason thinking black matter instead of black mass (he coined the term 'black hole'). I omitted the black worshipping reference :devil::wink:

Anyway, look forward to hearing your thoughts!
 

Blackmass

Forum GOD!
Yeah, I know it's Rob in real life. Bulger is the character in Black Mass with Johnny Depp. And Wheeler, well that was me for some reason thinking black matter instead of black mass (he coined the term 'black hole'). I omitted the black worshipping reference :devil::wink:

Anyway, look forward to hearing your thoughts!
Gotta. No wonder it went right over my head.:happy:

I haven't seen the film yet. Is it any good?

My username came from an Electric Wizard album....
View: https://youtu.be/4xOhzeaZk58
 
Top