Holyzeus
Forum GOD!
That's a very nice box, now lets see what's inside.![]()
That's a very nice box, now lets see what's inside.![]()
wow... very nice.
Very nice mate I git a Windrose Behemoth Handle courtesy of Nolisco that looks very similar. Is it heavy?A UFO Colibri 77 handle arrived today. As with all the UFO handles, it is beautiful. I am looking forward to comparing it to the standard Colibri.
![]()
It is not very heavy. On my scale it weighs 60g, just one gram less than the standard 80mm version.Very nice mate I git a Windrose Behemoth Handle courtesy of Nolisco that looks very similar. Is it heavy?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gorgeous brush, Jamie.The Duke arrived very impressive, gave it a few test lathers it's a winner love the size perfect in hand.
@halvor It's a Fat handle, flat bottom Tech........nice razor I have a couple of them.....everyone should have a Tech !!I think I just landed an English Flat Bottom Tech and a Schick Krona for the equivalent of 20 pounds. Can anyone verify? Looks like it from the Tech line-up on https://www.badgerandblade.com/forum/threads/gillette-english-tech.415481/
Not exactly NOS, but hey, if it shaves well, I’m fine with it!
View attachment 25251
Very very nice brush JamieThe Duke arrived very impressive, gave it a few test lathers it's a winner love the size perfect in hand.
Thanks.Very very nice brush Jamie
Enjoy it
