February '23 Acquisitions

TomG

Forum GOD!
Well, it was only a matter of time before I succumbed to the considerable skills of Troy of TroyCraft, based in Australia.
I've admired his work ever since he came on the scene, and I know that many of my fellow members own and covet his brushes.

My first dip in the pond was a commission job. I own a Zenith Silvertip knot that I love, but the handle had seen better days. After a series of discussions with Troy, we came up with a handle design, and he subsequently made the new handle into which he transplanted the knot.

I am absolutely delighted with every aspect of this brush. I am also appreciative of the excellent packaging and accessories that came with the brush. Troy has kindly deferred to me to name this beauty. Thus, I shall call it the Sapphire Amphora. A rather gradiose title, but befitting of Troy's craftsmanship. Whilst this was a knot transplant job, Troy's knots have an excellent reputation. We are indeed lucky to have Troy in our wet-shaving community.





 
Last edited:

Tortuga

The Spangle Maker
Rogue perfumery discovery set.

Had a great chat with @Tortuga as I am after a crisp green scent. There’s a lot of green and mossy fragrances in the range: Bon Monsieur, Chypre-Siam, Fougere I’Aube, Mousse Illuminee.

Can’t wait to try:

I hope you find one that's full bottle worthy Greg, I'll be very interested to hear your thoughts on them mate😉👍
 
Top