Have not used these blades, currently looking to get some....Try the beast with a Personna Med Prep loaded and you can thank me later.
Have not used these blades, currently looking to get some....Try the beast with a Personna Med Prep loaded and you can thank me later.
Smooth but very sharp. Fantastic blade.Have not used these blades, currently looking to get some....
Thanks, i ordered from dromashop as well. Don't know what the reasonable time for the blades to arrive, and the tracking number provided is not finding anything...
About tree weeks
Oh, yes lol. Morocco post is horrid. There's no official tracking site and the four I found don't work.
I got my parcel in about 2 weeks.
Oh well. Didn't arrive. I asked the seller and got a refund. The Maroccan tracking number is for poop.20-30 days
Damn Pimple, have they lost it??Oh well. Didn't arrive. I asked the seller and got a refund. The Maroccan tracking number is for poop.
I really don't know. I only sent one email to dromashop and got a refund instantly, without any explanation. I really only wanted the blades and would like to know what happened butDamn Pimple, have they lost it??
..and know imagine that the blades arrive finally and you also keep the money!!!!I really don't know. I only sent one email to dromashop and got a refund instantly, without any explanation. I really only wanted the blades and would like to know what happened but![]()
Nah, I would send the money via paypal to droma. It's the only fair thing to do. I mean I would very much like for them to arrive, but I seriously doubt it. It's been a month...and know imagine that the blades arrive finally and you also keep the money!!!!
And great character from you too man. Congratulations. This is the right thing to do..Nah, I would send the money via paypal to droma. It's the only fair thing to do.
It happened to me once, 2-3 years ago, Shave Lounge sent a Fine Shaving bowl. It didn't arrive in a month. The good guys at Shave Lounge sent it again, and I got two of them in a week. I could have kept my mouth shut but my conscience would kill me. I sent the double one back and SL refunded me for the shipping. Great company really.