Thanks Quique, I’m very happy with it!I had not seen your post
I'm glad that the razor worked well for you, I'm happier with mine every day, now I'm very lazy to take the Rockwell 6S that was my favorite a couple of months ago
Thanks Quique, I’m very happy with it!I had not seen your post
I'm glad that the razor worked well for you, I'm happier with mine every day, now I'm very lazy to take the Rockwell 6S that was my favorite a couple of months ago
And what about the splay Konstantine?Ω S10049 in black.
Marginally less dense than its S10083 sibling, but that's the exact reason why I bought it; suits my taste very well.
![]()
Do NOT introduce water inside these metal tins. Scoop out some instead. Very soft soaps.
Thanks randy for the tip! I allready have the monet and when I use that I always use the backend of a teaspoon to scoop out some soap and press it down in the loading bowlDo NOT introduce water inside these metal tins. Scoop out some instead. Very soft soaps.
same goes for goodfellas smile soaps they are soft as well.
Very nice!

I love the classic lemon / colongne smell, and the shine it gives...only I pesonally need half a tub to tame that stubborn, crazy @$$ hair of mine![]()
Some fantastic product here with a vintage smell.
Didn't see that coming.. Light hold that lasts all day, unless you decide to touch your hair. It's gone. (This is a big plus for me.)
If only I still had a full head of hair, I’d be lathering this stuff on![]()
Some fantastic product here with a vintage smell.
Didn't see that coming.. Light hold that lasts all day, unless you decide to touch your hair. It's gone. (This is a big plus for me.)
King Rasorium.-If only I still had a full head of hair, I’d be lathering this stuff on![]()
Me too!I love the classic lemon / colongne smell, and the shine it gives...only I pesonally need half a tub to tame that stubborn, crazy @$$ hair of mine![]()
Love the Ebonite!