DeeCee
Dan
I don't think it's as mild as others have reported. It certainly isn't A & E strength, I'd say a medium. The scent for me is similar to Bvlgari Wood essence which it's based onVery mild?
I don't think it's as mild as others have reported. It certainly isn't A & E strength, I'd say a medium. The scent for me is similar to Bvlgari Wood essence which it's based onVery mild?
All the shaving gear trying to steal the limelight from the RefreshersThese arrived this morning.
![]()
![]()

Well that looks bloody majestic! I have brush envy. Again.
The SV brushes are polar opposite to Simpson CH2 Manchurians. Backbone is low, so a lot of splay and the hair is super soft. Will never be a substitute for my chubbies, but a pleasant alternative from time to time.Well that looks bloody majestic! I have brush envy. Again.
the sticker of the pear is not good.These arrived this morning.
![]()
![]()
I’d say if A&E is about an 8 out of 10 I’d put this at a 5, which I’ve found with all her soaps I’ve tried so far.Very mild?
I have 2 and find them perfectly balanced knot wise, backbone isn't high on my list of priorities.The SV brushes are polar opposite to Simpson CH2 Manchurians. Backbone is low, so a lot of splay and the hair is super soft. Will never be a substitute for my chubbies, but a pleasant alternative from time to time.