Feather, Kai, and Kamisori sampler pack

UKRob

Forum GOD!
I've used all three and in order of preference they are Kai Pink (I think also known as Titan Mild), Feather Pro (Pro Guard are not far behind) and Kamisori. In reality you should get a decent shave from any of them as the quality standard is pretty high on all three makes.

About the only blade I didn't get on with was the Pro Super when used with a Cobra although I subsequently wondered whether these fit properly given that the blade is slightly deeper. On the face of it, because the Cobra has lugs that are supposed to retain the blade, the Super should not result in any greater blade exposure - but in any event it was not a good experience. Looking at the General, there are no blade stops so a deeper blade like the Super could do some damage.

Acer89

James
I've used all three and in order of preference they are Kai Pink (I think also known as Titan Mild), Feather Pro (Pro Guard are not far behind) and Kamisori. In reality you should get a decent shave from any of them as the quality standard is pretty high on all three makes.

About the only blade I didn't get on with was the Pro Super when used with a Cobra although I subsequently wondered whether these fit properly given that the blade is slightly deeper. On the face of it, because the Cobra has lugs that are supposed to retain the blade, the Super should not result in any greater blade exposure - but in any event it was not a good experience. Looking at the General, there are no blade stops so a deeper blade like the Super could do some damage.
Very informative thank you. I've ordered a couple of everything except the Pro Super's and Pro Lights.

Godfather

Forum GOD!

Funny that, same with me when I tried the supers in the SE1

Bizzyberry

Forum GOD!
Been looking into SE blades to use in an El Jefe and a Razorock Hawk and came across this information, http://connaughtshaving.com/facn.html . It appears that the Pro Supers (and the lights) have slightly different dimensions which is possibly why the Supers do not work as well as other Artist Club type blades in an SE razor.