Feather and Kai shaves

Mark12

Forum GOD!
Seems like you did some daily doubles with your shavette?
I passed through the double phase fairly quickly once I had the lower lip and nostril technique down. Shaved with them for maybe 25+ shaves back to back almost to break the back of it. That with a really good soap - in my case the Signature Range - made a big difference. It has a slickness was which makes mopping up leftover areas a doddle. I enjoyed DE shavette shaving in fact all types. I enjoy the learning of a new technique and when Estariol helped me find the clones then I was happy to try AC.

I await the injector shavette now when it arrives for you... :thumbsup:
 

Twelvefret

Forum GOD!
I passed through the double phase fairly quickly once I had the lower lip and nostril technique down. Shaved with them for maybe 25+ shaves back to back almost to break the back of it. That with a really good soap - in my case the Signature Range - made a big difference. It has a slickness was which makes mopping up leftover areas a doddle. I enjoyed DE shavette shaving in fact all types. I enjoy the learning of a new technique and when Estariol helped me find the clones then I was happy to try AC.

I await the injector shavette now when it arrives for you... :thumbsup:
Oh, it’s arriving early, maybe tomorrow or Monday. I’ll let you know.
 
Top