Favourite After Shave Balm(s)

p.b

Forum GOD!
It’s really very good. Nice ingredients, nice face-feel, fairly economical. It’s all I’ve really been using since mid-2017.
How many ‘pumps’ do you get out of a tube?

I’ll probably do as you do and get the unscented version next time

D

Deleted member 1881

The Sudsy Soapery balm.

Comes into 2oz puck and although it feels greasy if you put too much, it hydrates the skin a lot!

Burgundy

Forum GOD!
How many ‘pumps’ do you get out of a tube?

I’ll probably do as you do and get the unscented version next time
I haven’t monitored things to that degree but I’ve nearly finished my second bottle since July 2017 using one pump per application.

Reactions: p.b

FSword

Forum GOD!
In general I have very sensitive skin so there are few products not irritating it. One of my favorites is the Herbana Cosmetics ASB and I also find the Speick ASB to be very comforting.

Futurerabbit1

Forum GOD!
For a virtually unscented balm that is soothing nine greasy and gets into the skin fast ! It has to be Myrsol Emulsion , but for scented balms the award has to go to Wickhams 1912 balms ! They're truly awesome !

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

FSword

Forum GOD!
Yesterday I shaved with Blackland Vector + Feather Super Pro, a combination that has proved a bit too aggressive for my skin (I easily get irritations). Afterwards I picked the first balm that was in my site, which was coincidentally Kalliston Bio Olive Oil. I had used it in the past with good results but not something extraordinary so it wasn't part of my usual rotation. However yesterday it made the difference. The irritations disappeared almost instantly! Quite impressive. I will not go so far as to say it became one of my favourites (after all one time good results might be just luck) but I will certainly include it in the rotation on a more permanent basis.

AkisT

I usually apply balms only in heavy weather , and my current option are limited to 3 , depending on the scent (i don't like my balm to clash with the asl)

Korres Kalentula & Ginseng (produced in Greece , so it's quite affordable locally)
korres-after-shave-calendula-ginseng-200ml.jpg

Natura Siberica Yak&Yeti (this one has a good cooling effect and its most pleasurable during summer)

yak.jpg

Last but not least , Darron has produced a quite remarkable asb (i tip my hat to you Sir @Fox )

wickham-soap-co-1912-aftershave-balm-classic-24.jpg

G_man

Forum GOD!
I used to do a combination of Lea classic splash and Nivia Sensitive balm. For me it was just superb.
Which reminds me, I have to get Lea again :)