Exact duplicates - common for shaving hardware?

SweeneyTodd

Forum GOD!
2 x Razorock Hawks (a finger trouble/buying error), 2 each Standards in natural and black (a pair for me and a pair for the grandsons), and rather too many Techs, Wardonias, Gillette TTOs and vintage 1912 SEs. These are all essential backups, of course.
Soaps; a couple of L'Occitane hard soaps.
So far, I haven't managed any exact brush duplicates.
 

lloydrm

Forum GOD!
While I have over a hundred 1912s, I can point to differences in all of them ... except two: an identical couple of 'Sun Ray' sets.
I know I've seen this one before, but a picture would be a nice reminder of how beautiful these are and restart the fruitless search.
 

Nick_S

Forum GOD!
Oh, I forgot to add. I have about a dozen Palmolive sticks stashed around for the shavepocalypse :D
 

jonmaddock

Forum GOD!
As close as I get is similar brands, for example two or three semogues

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
 

KAV

Well-Known Member
My all time top soap is MWF. A combination of low income or unexpected expense kept me from the seeming humble goal of buying the ceramic dish with the delightful lid for years. Then a online friend gifted me a new one and another failing to find a buyer PIFed a second within days of each other. I think I must have left them alone like rabbits or those wire coathangers in a closet that multiply like crazy. Somehow a whole lot of people who dislike MWF were PIFing hardly used pucks and A THIRD dish showed up.
Did I mention if you hold the ceramic dish to your ear you can hear WHILE SHEEP GENTLY GRAZE?
 

Weekly

Forum GOD!
2 Omega Pro 49 boar brushes and
3 Futur clone razors
All for back up's purchased at same
Time to guard against price increases
Or product availability.
 
Top