Does a cold water splash actually cause ingrown hairs?

pimple8

Forum GOD!
Never had a problem with cold water. I read on alot of places that its the warm water thatd the problem cause it softens the hair and makes it harder to cut. Thats wht people press and do multiple passes and cause irritiation. Its from a barbers guide from the 20s or 30s i think.... i still use warm to star and cold to finish.

I found out is that i get ingrown hairs when i change razors. Go figure. Guess i press more or use a wrong angle with my merkur than with a rockwell....

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
 

Tazzimus

Forum GOD!
I've been using the cold splash when I'm finished as long as I've been shaving and never had issues.
I am going to try a cold water shave later though to see if it's any better for me for neck irritation.
 

Tzimisce

Forum GOD!
Erm...
Pores do not shrink or get larger.
At least, not instantly, using any temperature of water.
They do not have muscles around them to do so.
 
Top