Optometrist
Forum GOD!
On first use, Wayne, I'd give it a 7. The potential is there, I know it. It's just learning the angle. It's like that bloody PILS.Thank you David. Marks out of 10?


On first use, Wayne, I'd give it a 7. The potential is there, I know it. It's just learning the angle. It's like that bloody PILS.Thank you David. Marks out of 10?


I use the oil control moisturiser, Great stuff..View attachment 82884
A sale purchase. Interesting stuff this Men U. Apparently 120 hair washes from 100 ml’s, 20 shaves from 15ml, it goes on that way pretty much with all tubes. Will be interesting to see how that goes.
How long do the bars last David? Most shampoo bars I've used last a couple of months, so that is a good stash you have there!
Lee, I wash my hair daily and tend to get around 6 weeks from one bar.How long do the bars last David? Most shampoo bars I've used last a couple of months, so that is a good stash you have there!
Still not shaved Stefan?View attachment 82837
Blackbird Titanium
Thanks David @Optometrist for letting me buy it. Can't wait for tomorrows shave
Up to his neck in snow, Alex.Still not shaved Stefan?![]()
I have nowStill not shaved Stefan?![]()

I didn’t care for the Pharaohs Dreamsicle but Shibusa 2 is great stuff. The scent of Shibusa up front seems like a simple classic but the more I use it I notice more subtleties to it. I’m going to put a dash of KUSH to mix things up with it soon.
Yes, the Shibusa 2 is really something special.I didn’t care for the Pharaohs Dreamsicle but Shibusa 2 is great stuff. The scent of Shibusa up front seems like a simple classic but the more I use it I notice more subtleties to it. I’m going to put a dash of KUSH to mix things up with it soon.