December acquisitions

Optometrist

Forum GOD!
I'm very glad that you guys support Nina. Just shoot her an email if there's a problem and she'll do her best to sort it out.
Nina is an absolute pleasure to deal with. I've had several email chats with her and communication is excellent.
The soaps are fantastic. It's one of only a few brands of soaps I'm happy to not use an AS product with. Post-shave is exemplary.

RussellR5555

Forum GOD!
Nina is an absolute pleasure to deal with. I've had several email chats with her and communication is excellent.
The soaps are fantastic. It's one of only a few brands of soaps I'm happy to not use an AS product with. Post-shave is exemplary.
These look very interesting and Vegan too !! They don't list Ireland on the countries on their website , but I will message them on Monday to see if they deliver here.

isaiah53

Forum GOD!
How is the Jack?
Very nice indeed, not something I'd have went for myself, but it's a lovely present. It's not in your face, quite a gentle fragrance with lime and white musk most noticeable up front for me, and the odd waft of skunk plant 🥳 no one is going to think you're carrying drugs, but it's there under the surface.
I'm curious to try the other scents in Richard E Grant's range, I think Mrs Isaiah has samples she got some to pick which one she liked for me.
He really has done this very well.

Randomangle

Über Bum
Very nice indeed, not something I'd have went for myself, but it's a lovely present. It's not in your face, quite a gentle fragrance with lime and white musk most noticeable up front for me, and the odd waft of skunk plant 🥳 no one is going to think you're carrying drugs, but it's there under the surface.
I'm curious to try the other scents in Richard E Grant's range, I think Mrs Isaiah has samples she got some to pick which one she liked for me.
He really has done this very well.
I will delve more deeply ... thank you kindly!